The DOLCE Concept
We are committed to providing beautiful, healthful meals every day for our family and customers.
We believe that cookery and baking are both a science and an art. All of our chefs are classically trained professionals.
We work with local farmers to bring fresh taste and nutrients to your plate.
We source organics wherever, and as much as we can manage, on a weekly basis.
We use only healthful, stable fats in our kitchen: Olive oil in our salad dressings, high heat sunflower oil in sauteeing. In our deep fryer… just kidding. We don't have one.
We believe customers have the right to "know their food" when dining out. We are happy and willing to answer any questions about ingredients and preparation of every item on our menu.
We believe in the "90/10 rule of eating". If we eat well and nutritiously 90% of the time, we can afford some decadence the other 10% of the time.
All of these things held in balance allow us to practice